- In a pan heat the olive oil and fry the chopped tomato and garlic over a medium heat.
- Add the cooked chicken and sweetcorn until warmed through.
- Start your 90 second Pasta Piing Penne.
- Stir your pesto into the sauce mix and continue to heat gently until pasta is cooked.
- Combined the pasta and the sauce, add the torn basil leaves and top with your parmesan and fresh cherry tomatoes.
No hob? Even easier:
Combine pesto, cooked chicken, sweetcorn, parmesan and raw tomato in a bowl, stir through your pasta and serve!